Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twice New

Wormie needs a dining room table. We've looked since August.... and cant find one anywhere that has the 'right' look.

My mom found this sitting in Rerun's Consignment store and bartered. She got it for $25.00.




That same night...I see this in the Pier1 catalog.




We have challenged her....to make it. She is half way there.



I think I have found 4 chairs on Craig's List for 40.00 for her to paint. Hopefully in a few days...I'll be able to post the final project.

We have started loving the idea of Twice New. Challenges can be so rewarding!

2 comments:

courtsimms said...

so far it looks awesome. ashley sent a picture. it looks soooo good. challenge accomplished thus far!!

Gingy said...

Love love love this! What a find and I love what she's done with it already! Can't wait to see the finished project! :)