Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello world...Wormie is 21!

I can not believe that Wormie is 21....where has the time gone?

Wormie came home this past weekend to spend her birthday w/ her parents.... actually I know she was probably more excited about getting new hair....low lights with red streaks....looks AWESOME by the way. We spent the weekend shopping, baking cakes, fixing her favorite meals, watching TV, buying her flowers and all things she likes. She was supposed to make me some curtains for the kitchen window....as I cant find ANYthing I want to go in that window. We shopped for fabric....and found what we THINK might be perfect....but she left me holding the JoAnn's bag with the fabric still in place and neatly folded as it was when the lady that rang up my order. I have been inspired by JL to drag out the sewing machine and attempt it myself...keep in mind...I dont even know how to fix the bobbin....but what the heck.... SURELY I can hem some fabric and throw it up on the window....i'll take pictures if I can find time. And if it's too bad... my crafty daughter can fix it the next time she comes home.

Speaking of pictures.... Wormie was supposed to send me pictures of her new hair and some of her stuff she got for her birthday but alas...im still waiting for her to email me pictures. 2Shaye had her camera with her in Raleigh so I have found myself at a huge disadvantage of wanting to blog Wormie's birthday...but not having the tools for the trade.... Just a thought kids...maybe a INexpensive digital camera for my birthday....so I can do this blogging in a respectable way. HINT HINT!

Anyways.... Wormie we hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend as much as we enjoyed spending it with you. We love you ....more than our words can express.

Dont be afraid to keep your nose clean.....be THE example!

Happy Birthday Baby!

2 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I was just asking J the other day about your oldest! Now I know more about her! Can you believe it's been 21 years?

Jenny Lynn said...

Wow, that sounds like an awesome birthday! I can't wait to see pictures of the new doo (or do or due, you know what I mean)! I'm sure it looks fantastic. Good luck with the whole sewing thing. It took me like an hour to get myself reaquainted with the bobbin :) I really want to sew some curtains for my kitchen. You'll have to let me know how yours turn out!