Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 things I wish I could do.......

Inspired by these 2................2Shaye and Wormie

5 things I wish I could do.............

1- walk into a crowded room and be completely at ease with the mingling scene. I'm terrible at small talk with strangers.

2 - Know as much as plants and flowers as my co-worker, Sarasally. I am amazed by her knowledge of plants.

3 - is be more of a gourmet cook. Not be afraid to be a more adventrous cook with finicky ingredients.

4 - travel more to places unknown.

5 - walk without that nagging tendon/ligament pain in my left leg that came from an injury as a child.

.....and to the girls....from Big Daddy......your song is inspired by your lists.

1 comment:

Phil's Phamily said...

love your and your girls post. i may post the same..btw I've always thought of you as a gourmet.