Saturday, January 8, 2011

My heart feels warm today

Most days....my family makes a point of making me feel special. But today....I got it that feeling from them all.....in one single day.

First-Big Daddy offered to take me to work since the roads could be iffy with the weather. I declined but he called me when he got to 52 to give me a spot by spot ice report. He told me to call him after I got to work to make sure I was there safely. He called me before I had a chance to let him know I was there.

Second - I get this txt msg from 2Shaye "Hey momma. As i dreadly fold my clothes...I cant stop thinking about missing ya'll. I dont wanna go back. I could live here forever and in time I will. I love you so much! You're the best momma in the world. :) Im thankful for you. I love you!!!" Seriously....has there ever been a sweeter text msg? I say not! She is getting ready to head back to Raleigh in a few hours....to start semester #4 at NCSU.

Third - Wormie posts a super sweet blog about the Cast and Crew. Honestly....this made me smile....BIG! Even Big Daddy loved it.

Fourth - Xbox Junkie walks in the house from a basketball game...comes straight to me....give me a huge hug....and says 'Hello Beautiful'.

Today.....has been a good day!

3 comments:

courtsimms said...

aww. our family rocks! :)

love you momma!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Nothing like words of affirmation....especially from the ones we love the most. if they only knew....it doesn't take much to make us happy!

Gingy said...

You are VERY loved! So sweet!